January 7-14, 2017
Grenada, known as the Spice Island, is located at the southern end of the Caribbean island chain and is north of Trinidad and Tobago. We will be staying the True Blue Bay Resort, which is on the southern end of the island and a short boat ride away from the west and south side dive sites.
Dates are January 7-14, 2017. Prices are $2,895 per person/double occupancy for divers and $2,395 for snorkelers or travelers. Flights will be on Delta out of Milwaukee with one connection in Atlanta.
10/15/16 Update: Trip is now FULL.
- Seven-night accommodation at True Blue Bay in a room with kitchenette, WIFI, A/C, King or two twin beds (double occupancy)
- Airfare from Milwaukee, WI
- All meals
- Five days of 2-tank morning boat dives with the onsite dive shop, Aquanauts Grenada. Additional afternoon dives and night dives are available for a surcharge of $45 per afternoon dive and $68 per night dive.
- Hobie cats, water bicycles and kayaks are available free of charge
- Airport transfers in Grenada
The resort offers cooking classes and rum tastings. There are many activities to do around the island as well. There is no beach at the resort, but the resort offers a free shuttle to a local beach. The resort has two swimming pools.