March 16-23 or March 23-30, 2019
Experience a renewal this spring in Grenada, a place where untouched beauty meets their warm people content with a simple way of life. Grenada, known as the Spice Island, is located at the southern end of the Caribbean island chain and is north of Trinidad and Tobago. We will be staying the True Blue Bay Resort, which is on the southern end of the island and a short boat ride away from the west and south side dive sites.
Our first trip to Grenada was a huge success. True Blue Bay Resort and the island has so much character and charm. We can’t wait to return and explore some more.
With 30 reefs, 16 shipwrecks and an abundance of sea life, the diving is quite interesting.
Each one week Trip Includes:
- Seven-night accommodation at True Blue Bay in a room with kitchenette, WIFI, A/C, King or two twin beds (double occupancy)
- Airfare out of Minneapolis on Delta Airlines
- All meals and beverages
- Five days of 2-tank morning boat dives with the onsite dive shop, Aquanauts Grenada. Additional afternoon dives and night dives are available for a surcharge.
- Hobie cats, water bicycles and kayaks are available free of charge
- The resort offers cooking classes, rum tastings and a spa. There are also two relaxing pools at the resort. The island offers many other activities such as water falls, beaches, rum factory, chocolate museum, island tours and more.
Delta Flight Schedule for single week options
Departure (March 16 or March 23):
- Minneapolis to Atlanta 5:20 am to 8:51 am
- Atlanta to Grenada 9:45 am – 2:15 pm
Return (March 23 or March 30):
- Grenada to Atlanta 3:30 pm to 8:34 pm
- Atlanta to Minneapolis 10:20 pm to 11:59 pm
Prices (call to discuss pricing for more than two people in a room):
Single Week option with group airfare – March 16-23, 2019 or March 23-30, 2019
- Standard room double occupancy – $3,190/Diver or $2,690/Traveler
- Single supplement – $950
Two Week Option – March 16-30, 2019 – Does not include airfare
- Standard room double occupancy – $4,480/Diver plus airfare or $3,480/Traveler plus airfare
- Single supplement – $950 per week
Type of diving: Reefs, Wrecks and Drift Dives
Recommended for: Divers, Travelers
Diving Experience: Recommended for all levels of divers
For more information on the resort or dive center, visit True Blue Bay Resort or Aquanauts Grenada. For more activities available in Grenada, visit the Pure Grenada website. A $500 per person non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Update: Deadline to sign up is December 31, 2018. Final payment is now due in full upon signing up.