March 19 – 26, 2017 (Sunday to Sunday) or
March 25 – April 1, 2017 (Saturday to Saturday)
Join us for either or both weeks of this trip. We will be staying at Sunset House and diving with their on-site dive operation. Sunset House is a boutique dive resort located ¾ mile south of Georgetown. Resort amenities includes a pool with a waterfall, two onsite restaurants and a house reef accessible from shore.
- Seven-night accommodation in chosen room category at Sunset House (double occupancy)
- Airfare from Chicago (first week) or Milwaukee (second week)
- Made-to-order Breakfast daily
- Pizza Party
- Grand Cayman Cultural Tour
- Round trip airport transfers in Grand Cayman, taxes and service charges
Dive Package also includes:
- Five days of morning 2-tank boat dives with unlimited shore diving
- One dive on the USS Kittiwake on one of the morning 2-tank boat trips
- Sting Ray City included in a morning two tank dive – weather permitting
- Unlimited nitrox on diving days
March 19 – 26, 2017 air transportation will be provided by Cayman Airways from Chicago O’Hare Airport
- March 19 leave Chicago at 1:25 pm and arrive Grand Cayman at 5:20 pm
- March 26 leave Grand Cayman at 8:05 am and arrive Chicago at 12:05 pm
March 25 – April 1, 2017 air transportation will be provided by American Airlines from Milwaukee
- March 25 leave Milwaukee at 9:33 am and arrive in Grand Cayman at 2:10 pm with a stop in Dallas
- April 1 leave Grand Cayman at 3:19 pm and arrive in Milwaukee at 10:34 pm with a stop in Dallas
March 19 – 26 (Sunday to Sunday on Cayman Airways):
- Courtyard Room $2,200/Diver and $1,700/Traveler (double occupancy)
- Ocean View Room $2,350/Diver and $1,850/Traveler (double occupancy)
March 25 – April 1 (Saturday to Saturday on American Airlines):
- Courtyard Room $2,400/Diver and $1,900/Traveler (double occupancy)
- Ocean View Room $2,550/Diver and $2,050/Traveler (double occupancy)
Call for pricing and information on the two week trip.
For more information on the resort visit Sunset House.
We have a limited number of rooms in each room category, so call now to get your first choice. $500 per person deposit is required to reserve your spot.