January 12-19, 2019
Take a break from the cold winter and join us in Grand Cayman. We will be staying at Sunset House and diving with their on-site dive operation. Sunset House is a boutique dive resort located ¾ mile south of Georgetown. Resort amenities includes a pool with a waterfall, two onsite restaurants and a house reef accessible from shore.
- Seven-night accommodation in chosen room category at Sunset House (double occupancy)
- Airfare from Minneapolis, MN on nonstop Delta flights
- Made-to-order Breakfast daily
- Pizza Party
- Grand Cayman Cultural Tour
- Round trip airport transfers in Grand Cayman, taxes and service charges
Dive Package also includes:
- Five days of morning 2-tank boat dives with unlimited shore diving
- One dive on the USS Kittiwake on one of the morning 2-tank boat trips
- Sting Ray City included in a morning two tank dive – weather permitting
- Free Unlimited nitrox on diving days
We have Courtyard and Ocean View rooms reserved. Please designate room preference when making your reservation.
Type of diving: Walls, Reefs. Wrecks
Recommended for: Divers, Snorkelers, Travelers
Diving Experience: Recommended for all levels of divers
- Jan. 12, 2019 – Delta nonstop flight leaving Minneapolis at 9:16 am and arriving Grand Cayman at 2:42 pm
- Jan. 19, 2019 – Delta nonstop flight leaving Grand Cayman at 3:42 pm and arriving Minneapolis at 7:27 pm
Prices (including group flight):
- Courtyard Room Double Occupancy – $2,450/diver and $1,950/traveler
- Ocean View Room Double Occupancy – $2,595/diver and $2,095/traveler
- Single supplement: Courtyard – add $600; Ocean View – add $700
For more information on the resort visit Sunset House. $500 per person deposit is required to reserve your spot.