Coco View Resort
March 28-April 4, 2015
Roatan is one of the Bay Islands off Honduras and runs along the second largest barrier reef on earth. This island offers a wonderful array of underwater adventurers and is a favorite destination of many divers. Coco View offers two boat trips daily including a one tank dive at a moored dive site with an optional “drop-off” dive on the route back to the resort, for up to four boat tanks daily. Unlimited shore diving is available day or night. Sites accessible from shore include CoCo View Wall, Newman’s Wall, the wreck of the Prince Albert, and the CoCo View Channel. This location is a paradise for snorkelers as well. Snorkelers are always welcome on the dive boats or can snorkel the famous “front yard”, which is only a few steps away from the clubhouse.
- Airfare out of Minneapolis
- Seven night accommodation at Coco View Resort
- Three meals daily
- Six days of boat diving
- Unlimited shore diving
- Shore night dives (Roatan)
- Airport transfers
- Over the water Cabanas (limited quantity) – $2,695
- Ocean View or Ocean Front – $2,625
- Travelers/snorkels discount $100
- Beach Houses – prices vary. Please call for details.
Call now if you are interested in joining us on this trip!