Equipment Specialist class meets at Klein Scuba on Friday, October 8, 2021 from 6:00 till 9:00 pm and Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 10:00 am till 5:00 pm . Registration at least one week prior to the class is recommended.
Emphasis of this class is:
- Routine, recommended maintenance procedures to prolong equipment life and reduce need for professional service.
- Transporting and storing equipment to reduce the risk of damage.
- Overcoming common problems with equipment and emergency repairs to save a dive.
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations.
- Introduction to the latest developments in equipment technology.