April 13-25, 2020
The Magic Island and Magic Ocean Resorts are sister resorts located near Cebu in the Philippines. We will be staying at both the Magic Island (Moalboal area) and Magic Oceans (Bohol area) Resorts for five nights each. During the transition between resorts, we will be diving and snorkeling along the way to include a dive with whale sharks. Each resort is on a different island in the Philippines and each offers different types of diving.
Magic Island Dive Resort is located in the quiet southern part of the Moalboal peninsula. Moalboal offers a variety of marine life to include pygmy seahorses, sardine bait balls, and even thresher sharks. On the beautiful house reef you will see the famous mandarin fish, nudibranch and turtles.
Magic Oceans Resort is located in Anda on the island of Bohol. Diving in Bohol offers a mix of walls, coral gardens and sandy muck diving – something for everyone. Magic Oceans also has an easily accessible house reef.
- 5 night stay at Magic Island Dive Resort in a superior deluxe bungalow
- 5 night stay at Magic Oceans Dive Resort in a superior deluxe bungalow
- 10 days full board
- 8 days of unlimited diving with up to 4 boat dives per day
- Free Nitrox
- Transfers to and from the Cebu airport
- Free WIFI
- Hotel taxes and service charge
We will not be doing group air on this trip and participants are responsible for arranging their own airfare. Flight suggestions will be provided when available (usually around 10 months before the trip).
- April 13 – flight to Cebu arriving April 15 and transfer to Magic Island
- April 13-20 – Magic Island Resort
- April 20 – Transfer to Magic Ocean Resort with a stop in Osolb to dive/snorkel with whale sharks and stop in Cabilao for another dive.
- April 20-25 – Magic Oceans Resort
- April 25 – Transfer to Cebu Airport and fly home
- $2,600/diver and $1,800/traveler (double occupancy)
Visit https://magicresorts.online/ to discover more about the resorts, diving and the Moalboal and Bohol areas.
Deposit of $1,000 per person is required to reserve your spot on this trip.
Update 4/9/18 – This trip is full. Call if you want to be added to the waiting list.