Little Cayman, Cayman Islands
January 15-22, 2022
Little Cayman is just the spot to pamper yourself with excellent meals, valet dive service, and warm tropical weather. Little Cayman is located only 80 miles northeast of Grand Cayman, yet it feels worlds away.
Reef Divers offer the ultimate valet diving experience. From healthy reefs to the iconic Bloody Bay Wall, enjoy little to no current, unlimited visibility, jaw dropping swim throughs and plentiful marine life.
In addition to world-class diving, you can rent a kayak and visit nearby Owen’s Island for some snorkeling; tour the Central Caribbean Marine Institute and learn how they’re studying and saving reefs; grab a bike and go exploring; or just read a book in the shade of the palm trees that surround the pool and beach.
- Seven night accommodation based on double occupancy in a pool view room
- Airfare on American out of Chicago to Grand Cayman
- Hopper flights on Cayman Airways between Grand Cayman and Little Cayman
- Three gourmet meals daily
- 21 drink package (includes choice of menu cocktails, well drinks, single serve beer and cider, house wines by the glass, non alcoholic beverages and specialty coffees)
- Welcome Rum Punch
- Managers cocktail reception
- 17 boat dive package (6-2 tank morning dive and 5-1 tank afternoon dive)
- Complimentary WIFI
- Taxes, service charges and airport transfers in Little Cayman
- Dive staff gratuities
- Other incidental charges during travel or at the resort
Cost based on double occupancy in a pool view room with Cayman Airways flight between islands only:
- Diver – $2,220
- Traveler – $1,970
- Nitrox (if prepaid) – add $130
- Does not include group airfare from Chicago to Grand Cayman. Check back for details.
Note: If you are booking your own flights to Grand Cayman, please contact us before booking flights to ensure they allow sufficient time to connect with the Cayman Airways flights to Little Cayman.
Little Cayman is a very popular destination, so reserve your space early. A $500 non-refundable deposit per person is required to hold your spot.
For more information on the resort, visit https://www.littlecayman.com/.