Little Cayman, Cayman Islands
March 21-28, 2020
Little Cayman is just the spot to pamper yourself with excellent meals, valet dive service, and warm tropical weather. Little Cayman is located only 80 miles northeast of Grand Cayman, yet it feels worlds away.
Reef Divers offer the ultimate valet diving experience. From healthy reefs to the iconic Bloody Bay Wall, enjoy little to no current, unlimited visibility, jaw dropping swim throughs and plentiful marine life.
In addition to world-class diving, you can rent a kayak and visit nearby Owen’s Island for some snorkeling; tour the Central Caribbean Marine Institute and learn how they’re studying and saving reefs; grab a bike and go exploring; or just read a book in the shade of the palm trees that surround the pool and beach.
Included in this package:
- Seven night accommodation based on double occupancy in a pool view room
- Three gourmet meals daily
- 3 drinks nightly
- Welcome Rum Punch
- Managers cocktail reception
- 17 boat dive package (6-2 tank morning dive and 5-1 tank afternoon dive)
- Complimentary WIFI
- Taxes, service charges and airport transfers in Little Cayman
- Dive staff gratuities
- Other incidental charges during travel or at the resort
Cost based on double occupancy:
- Diver – $2,195 plus airfare (Group air will be booked when available and the prices will be updated to include airfare at that time)
- Traveler – $1,450 plus airfare
Little Cayman is a very popular destination, so reserve your space early. A $500 non-refundable deposit per person is required to hold your spot.
For more information, visit https://www.littlecayman.com/.