Lembeh Resort, Lembeh Strait, Indonesia
Including visits to Singapore and Hong Kong
May 5-22, 2015
Join us for nine days of diving in Lembeh Strait. Lembeh Strait lies near Manado, Sulawesi in Indonesia. Lembeh Strait is known to have some of the most interesting and rarer underwater life than anywhere else in the world. This provides wonderful diving and photo opportunities, as well as an opportunity to visit Indonesia.
In addition to the diving in Indonesia, we offer exciting ways to see even more of the region and experience two more Asian countries. Since we are flying through Singapore to get to Indonesia, we will spend a few days there at the beginning of the trip exploring the city and recovering from jet lag. From Singapore, we will continue on to the Lembeh Resort for 10 days. Then, we will move on to Hong Kong for three days to explore Hong Kong Island and surrounding area.
Singapore and Hong Kong are optional and either one or both can be eliminated from the trip depending on the time you have available for travel and personal interests.
Royal Plaza on Scott Hotel
May 6-8, 2015
May 8-18, 2015
seahorses, nudibranchs, and harlequin shrimp. In the sand you will be looking for species such as various octopus, snake eels, mantis shrimp, gobies, nudibranchs and sanddivers. In the shallows juvenile fish are usually more common. In addition, Lembeh Strait offers wall, reef and drift dives.
The Lembeh Resort offers two types of rooms – Cottage Rooms and Garden Rooms. The Cottage rooms are larger and more plush, while the Garden Room are more of a budget room. They have 6 Garden Rooms and 14 Cottage Rooms. Garden Rooms are better designed for those traveling alone.
See what others are saying about the Lembeh Resort.
Lanson Place Hotel
May 19-22, 2015
We will arrive in Hong Kong on the morning of May 19 and will be transferred to the Lanson Place Hotel, which is location on Hong Kong Island. This portion of the trip will include breakfast only. Optional tours will be scheduled for touring the major attractions.
Trip Itinerary – Itinerary below is approximate for a Chicago Departure. You can fly from anywhere and most people from Central Wisconsin are leaving out of the Central Wisconsin Airport or Appleton Airport. The group air has been released, so flights will be arranged on a case by case basis.
May 5: Leave Chicago O’Hare airport at 1:20 PM. Fly to Singapore via Tokyo.
May 6: Arrive Singapore at 12:00 Midnight. Transfer to Royal Plaza on Scott Hotel (Breakfast included)
May 7 & 8: Explore Singapore
May 9: Transfer to Airport to meet 9:25 am flight to Manado, Indonesia. Transfer to Lembeh Resort.
May 9-18: Lembeh Resort (all meals included)
May 18: Flight from Manado to Singapore. Arrive Singapore at 5:05 pm and overnight in Singapore at Ambassador Transit Hotel (not included) in the Singapore Airport.
May 19: 6:00 am flight to Hong Kong. Arrive in Hong Kong at 9:55 am. Transfer to Lanson Place Hotel (American Breakfast included)
May 19-22: Explore Hong Kong.
May 22: Transfer to Airport to meet the 11:40 am flight from Hong Kong to Chicago. Arrive Chicago at 1:40 pm.
Included in this trip:
- Three nights at the Royal Plaza on Scott Hotel in Singapore with Breakfast
- Roundtrip Airfare from Singapore to Manado on Silk Air
- Nine nights at the Lembeh Resort with all meals and diving included (22 guided boat dives with Nitrox and unlimited self-guided house reef dives)
- Three nights at the Lanson Place Hotel on Hong Kong Island with Breakfast
- All Singapore, Lembeh, and Hong Kong hotel transfers
- Airfare from your departure city to Singapore, Singapore to Hong Kong, and Hong Kong back to your departure city.
- Lunches and Dinners in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Hotel on May 18th at the Singapore Airport.
- Meals during transit
- Tours and other expenses in Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong.
- Tips and gratuities
Prices (per person based on double occupancy):
- Package including Indonesia, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Diver $4,850 and Snorkeler $3,650 plus airfare
- Indonesia only option (plus airfare to/from Singapore)
- Diver $3,750 and Snorkeler $2,550 plus airfare to/from Singapore