Instructional Regulator and BC Sale
Each fall we sell our one year old instructional Regulators and BCs to bring in new equipment for the following year. Available while supplies last. Call or stop by to see remaining gear.
Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator with an i300 console – only $639
Core Supreme Regulator
- Auto Closure Device
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece
- Resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
- Equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage
i300 Computer Console with pressure gauge and compass
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Free Dive
- User changeable battery and data retention.
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water-activated on switch
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Pressure Gauge with scale to 5,000 PSI and luminescent gauge face, and temperature reading
- Easy to read compass with Large side view window, ratcheting bezel and luminescent gauge face.
Optional: Apeks Egress Octopus add $100
- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colors ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
Aqualung Pro HD BC with Airsource 3 and retractor – Only $459
- SureLock II Integrated Weight Release System
- Built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
- Two large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side
- The waistband is adjustable to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity
- A positioning strap allows you to set height
- Knife attachment points
- Five stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories
- Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
- Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced for consistent breathing throughout dive
- The “Trim Grip” in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth
- Comfortable Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Ergonomic button design
- Line Lock feature for securing heavy objects
- Self-cleaning mechanism
- 32″ cord with high force spring
- Uses Q/C II connector system for easy connection of gear to retractor