May 4-16, 2019
Fiji is famed for rugged landscapes, palm-lined beaches and coral reefs with clear lagoons. If you are looking for a trip that offers both underwater and topside adventures or just want a relaxing vacation soaking in the beauty of Fiji, this is the trip for you. Fiji is easily accessible from the US with nonstop flights from Los Angeles or San Francisco.
About Volivoli Beach Resort
We will be staying on the largest island of Viti Levu in an area called the Suncoast. Volivoli Beach Resort is located on the north end of Viti Levu directly on the Bligh Water. The resort is a family owned and managed with a variety of stylish and comfortable accommodations. All rooms are air-conditioned and offer ocean views. Ra Divers is located on site and offers daily dive excursions to sites in Bligh Water and Vatu-I-Ra passage, as well as kayaks and snorkeling gear. Volivoli offers a perfect blend of white sandy beaches, coral reefs and friendly Fijian hospitality and culture. They offer an exciting array of water sports, two restaurants and three bars, as well as a swimming pool with swim-up bar.
Included in the Fiji Trip:
- Ten night accommodation at Volivoli Beach Resort in a Premier Oceanview Room (double occupancy)
- Three meals daily
- Welcome foot massage
- Traditional Meke Performance and Kava ceremony
- Free use of kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards
- Unlimited shore snorkeling on the house reef
- For the dive package, enjoy eighteen boat dives and unlimited shore diving on the house reef
- Airport transfers in Fiji from Nadi Airport.
May 4 – from the US to Fiji. Arrive in Nadi, Fiji on May 6 due the time change.
May 6 – Arrive in Nadi and transfer by bus to Volivoli Beach Resort
May 7-16 – Volivoli Beach Resort
May 16 – Transfer by bus back to Nadi to catch flight to US
May 16 – Arrive back into the US the same day due to time change.
Available Flight Schedules from the US to Nadi, Fiji (not included in package):
The best way to get from the US to Nadi is the direct flight from Los Angeles or or San Francisco on Fiji Airways. No group flights are reserved, but we are more than happy to assist you in booking your flights.
The Los Angeles (LAX) to/from Nadi flight approximate flight times are:
- May 4, 2019 – LAX to Nadi – 11:00 PM – 5:20 AM (Arrives on May 6th)
- May 16, 2019 – Nadi to LAX – 9:40 PM – 1:25 PM (Arrives on May 16th)
The San Francisco to/from Nadi flight approximate flight times are:
- May 4, 2019 – SFO to Nadi – 11:00 PM – 5:10 AM (Arrives on May 6th)
- May 16, 2019 – Nadi to SFO – 10:15 PM – 1:45 PM (Arrives on May 16th)
In booking your flights, make sure you leave plenty of time to switch airlines (3-4 hours at least).
We do not recommend checking your luggage through to Fiji unless you are on an airline with a code share agreement with Fiji Airways (such as American).
Optional Activities (additional charge):
- Snorkeling trips
- Sunset Cruise
- Fiji Village Cultural Tour
- Waterfall and Cave Tour
- Dolphin Safari
- Island Half Day Excursion
- Fijian Cooking Class
- Bamboo Rafting
- and much more.
- Premium Oceanview Room – $3,450 for divers and $2,250 for snorkelers/travelers
- Unlimited Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers – $110
- Airfare is not included but sale prices on Fiji Airways from LAX to Nadi are as low as $900. Call for more details on airfare.
For more information on the resort, visit www.volivoli.com.
Call now if you are interested in joining us on this trip. $1000 per person deposit is required to reserve your spot and it is recommended that you book your Fiji Airways flights as soon as possible.