Cozumel Palace Resort, Cozumel
October 28 – November 4, 2023.
The Cozumel Palace offers luxurious and spacious accommodations, four restaurants in which to enjoy the all-inclusive food and drinks, free 24-hour room service, wireless internet, swimming pool, and a front yard snorkel area. Guests are invited to escape to a tranquil oasis at the world-class spas and explore what Mexico has to offer with unforgettable tours or simply lay back and relax poolside. The dive boat will pick up the divers at the Palace Resort dock. After enjoying two dives, the afternoon will be amenities that this beautiful resort offers. Each room will receive $1,500 resort credit (taxes not included) to be applied towards tours, extra diving, spa treatments and more. This is a wonderful trip for divers, snorkelers, travelers and families.
- Seven night accommodation in an Ocean Front Jacuzzi Suite (double occupancy)
- All-inclusive dining and drinks
- Nightly entertainment
- Free ½ hour back massage, manicure and pedicure (for up to 2 adults per room)
- Two free tours
- Airport transfers in Cozumel
- Six 2-tank boat dives per week
- Resort credit of $1,500 per room (16% tax not included – see below for details)
Resort credit can be used for a variety of tours, spa treatments, additional diving, special dinners and more. You pay only 16% tax on the amount spent. Each room is given $1,500 in resort credit that can be used for the following activities:
- Various tours
- Fly boarding
- Dolphin Experience
- Stingray Tour
- Spa Treatments (limited to $300 of your resort credit)
- Call for details
- Rooms are booked individually since this is not a group booking but rather through our membership with the Palace Resorts. Rooms must be paid in full when booking.
- Airfare is not included so you are welcome to fly from any airport you wish. Destination airport is Cozumel – CZM. Please call for assistance if needed when booking your flights.
- Gratuities and Nitrox
- 16% tax on the resort credit used
- Following the changes brought about by Covid-19, our resorts now have a strict no-refund policy for travel, accommodation, and diving. Unlike before the pandemic, refunds are no longer being offered.
- Diver insurance is mandatory.