March 19-26, 2016
March 26-April 2, 2016
Either week or both weeks – your choice
Note: The Palace Resort chain in Mexico has resorts in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Isla Mujeres and Cozumel. We can offer discounted rates at all of these resorts and you can book according to your own schedule throughout the entire year. The only limitation is that you must book for a full week. The amenities that come with the other resorts is very similar to what is listed below ($1500 resort credit, all inclusive, some free tours, etc). Diving is always booked separately at the Palace Resorts. We can advise you on dive operators at the various locations. Travelers that do not dive are welcome to take advantage of this offer as well. As you can see below, the Palace Resorts offer a wide array of activities and are not dedicated dive resorts, per se. Please don’t hesitate to call us for more details and pricing.
The Cozumel Palace offers luxurious and spacious accommodations, 24-hour room service, wireless internet, swimming pool, four restaurants in which to enjoy the all-inclusive food and drinks. Guests are invited to escape to a tranquil oasis at the world-class spas and explore what Mexico has to offer with unforgettable tours or simply lay back and relax poolside. The dive boat will pick up the divers at the Palace Resort dock. After enjoying two dives, the afternoon will be available to enjoy the many amenities that this beautiful resort offers. Each room will receive $1,500 resort credit (taxes not included) to be applied towards tours, extra diving, spa treatments and more. This is a wonderful trip for divers, snorkelers, travelers and families.
- Seven night accommodation in an Oceanfront Jacuzzi Suite (double occupancy)
- All-inclusive dining and drinks
- Nightly entertainment
- Free ½ hour back massage, manicure and pedicure (for up to 2 adults per room and no taxes)
- Airport transfers in Cozumel
- Four 2-tank boat dives with Dive with Martin (additional dives available at our discounted rate)
- $1,500 resort credit per room (must pay 16% tax on amount used)
There are several options for dining:
- Turquesa: By offering poolside continental breakfast from 6:30 to 7:00 a.m., guest can enjoy the relaxing morning sun and a satisfying morning meal. There is a breakfast buffet from 7:00 a.m. to 11 a.m., a lunch buffet from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., and a la carte dinner from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Enjoy delicious Italian a la carte dishes and satiate your pasta cravings. Note: Long pants, collared shirts and shoes are required for evening dining at Turquesa.
- Momonohana: Tap into your Zen state and enjoy delicious Asian dishes served a la carte from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Scrumptious and decadent main dishes as well as desserts are waiting for you at Momonohana.
- Flamingos Snack Bar: Enjoy daytime snacks at this poolside swim-up bar & grill. Come back for dinner and enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet.
- Bugambilias: Typical Mexican menu delights even the most demanding palates. Guests can enjoy a la carte dinners from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Choose the Mexican country atmosphere of Bugambilias, and discover real Mexican flavors.
- Room Service: As part of the all-inclusive offerings, you can indulge in a full menu of in-room food and beverage selections at any time. The staff is ready to serve you in the privacy of your own room, ensuring that all meals, no matter what time of day it may be, are delivered quickly and beautifully presented too.
Resort Credit – $1,500 per room per week:
Resort credit can be used for a variety of tours, spa treatments, additional diving, special dinners and more. Resort credit does not include the 16% tax on the amount spent. Here are just a few ways to spend your resort credit:
- Chocolate Tour
- Chankanaab Park Admission
- Tulum/Playacar Palace
- Snorkeling Adventure Tour
- Stingray Tour
- Dolphin Tour
- Chef’s Dinner
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Romantic Dinner
- Spa Treatments (limited to $300)
- Prices do not include airfare. All prices assume double occupancy unless specified. Double the weekly price to get the two week price.
- Diver – $1,900
- Traveler – $1,650
- Child Diver (17 or younger) in room with two adults – $750
- Child Traveler (17 or younger) in room with two adults – $500
- Third or Fourth Adult Diver in room – $1,200
- Third or Fourth Adult Traveler in room – $950
- Maximum capacity for the room is 4 people. If you have a family with more than four people, call to discuss options with us.
- Rooms are book individually as this is not a group booking. We are guaranteed Jacuzzi Suite rooms. Rooms must be paid in full when booking.
- Airfare will be obtained by travelers and you are welcome to fly from any airport you wish. Destination airport is Cozumel – COZ.
- Cancellation Policy – If we can find another person/couple to take your room, most if not all of your money will be refunded. If it is close to the date of the trip (within 30 days), you will be given a rain check good for one year for your hotel stay and diving costs will be refunded. Call if you need more details on the cancellation policy.
March 19-26 week coincides with
the following school breaks:
Marshfield Unified School District
Minocqua School District
Mosinee School District
Rhinelander School District
Shawano School District
Stevens Point Area Public School District
Three Lakes School District
University of Wisconsin – Marathon County
University of Wisconsin – Madison
March 26 – April 2 week coincides with
the following school breaks:
Antigo Unified School District
Appleton Area School District
DC Everest School District
Fond Du Lac School District
Newman Catholic High School
Northland Pines School District
Wabeno School District
Wausau School District
Call now if you are interested in joining us on this trip.