Cayman Brac Beach Resort
January 6-13, 2018
Experience the laid-back luxury of Cayman Brac Beach Resort. Kick off your shoes and bask in the beauty of this tropical paradise, painted with secluded beach vistas and hammock huts. The diving features dramatic bluff walls, reefs, and wrecks with over 50 dive sites. There are also multiple snorkel sites around Cayman Brac. Other activities include exploring caves, hiking, bicycling, fishing, rock climbing, bird watching, or relaxing by the pool with a good book. The resort has undergone major revisions since our last visit. You can now enjoy the new multi-level bar, free-form swimming pool, and updated accommodations.
The package includes:
- Seven nights accommodation at Cayman Brac Beach Resort (double occupancy)
- Airfare from Milwaukee
- Three gourmet meals daily
- 17 boat dive package (6 2-tank morning dives and 5 1-tank afternoon dives)
- Taxes, service charges and airport transfers.
We have group air seats for 32 people from Milwaukee to Grand Cayman on Delta Airlines. Deposits are required to guarantee one of those seats. We can assist in getting airfare for those who sign up after those seats are taken. If you are flying from somewhere other than Milwaukee, you only need to make flight arrangements to get to Grand Cayman. We have flights from Grand Cayman to Cayman Brac and back booked for the entire group on Cayman Airways. Please contact us to confirm the times of the connecting flights before making any flight reservations to Grand Cayman.
- Diver with air from Milwaukee – $2,550
- Traveler with air from Milwaukee – $1,900
- Diver with air to/from Grand Cayman only – $1,900
- Traveler with air from Grand Cayman only – $1,250
A deposit of $500 per person is required to secure a spot on this trip. For more information on the resort and the island, visit Cayman Brac Beach Resort.