The Amphos is Sherwood’s newest addition to their lineup of dive computers. Sherwood’s first true watch computer is sure to be a diver’s favorite. This watch computer’s display is based on the intuitive Wisdom3 format.
• Four Operating Modes • Two Gas (21–50% and 21–100%)
• DSAT Decompression Model/Modified Haldanean (Same algorithm as the Wisdom3)
• Safety and Deep Stop with countdown (Min:Sec)
• Logbook: 24 dives (3 screens each)
• Selectable audible alarms with ?ashing icons
• Loading bar graphs (Nitrogen, Oxygen, Ascent)
• Wet activation
• History Mode: Total Dives, Max Depth, Total Dive Hours, Lowest Temp
• Data Retention: Maintains settings and data during battery swap
• Optional: USB Cable Connector
SeaLife’s new DC1400 makes underwater photography it easier than ever before. sealife-dc1400-underwater-camera-3Q-1
The DC1400 makes it easy to capture amazing underwater photos and HD video SeaLife’
s new 14-megapixel camera combines diver-friendly design and six underwater color modes for sharp, colorful photos and HD video – underwater or on land.dc1200_keys
The SeaLife DC1400 is the easiest digital camera to use underwater, EVER. The camera features five widespread piano key controls, a large shutter button, and a fingertip-control lever that allows scrolling through menus or zooming in and out without releasing your grip from the camera. See http://www.sealife-cameras.com/cameras/dc1400 for more details.