March 17-24, 2018 or March 24-31, 2018 or both weeks
This island is surrounded by a coral reef that is easily accessible from the shore along the Western and Southern sides. Bonaire is also recognized as one of the best destinations for snorkeling. Easy access and calm waters make Bonaire perfect for snorkelers. The coral reef around uninhabited Klein Bonaire is well conserved, drawing divers, snorkelers, and boaters to experience its beauty.
Buddy Dives has two pools and two on-site restaurants.
Included in each one week package:
• Accommodations at Buddy Dive Resort. Apartments have one, two or three bedrooms and full kitchen. Each bedroom has a private bath.
• Airfare on Delta out of Chicago.
• Full American Breakfast buffet daily
• 7 Day Vehicle rental for each apartment
• 11 Boat Dives
• Unlimited air fills and use of weights and tanks for unlimited shore diving
• Free Nitrox fills for Enriched Air certified divers
• Taxes and service charges
• Round trip airport transfers in Bonaire
March 17 – 24 Prices with airfare out of Chicago on Delta Airlines:
- Three Bedroom Apartment with six people – $2,075 per diver/$1,675 per traveler
- Two Bedroom Apartment with four people – $2,175 per diver/$1,775 per traveler
- One Bedroom Apartment with two people – $2,375 per diver/$1,975 per traveler
March 24 – 31 Prices with airfare out of Chicago on Delta Airlines:
- Three Bedroom Apartment with six people – $2,125 per diver/$1,725 per traveler
- Two Bedroom Apartment with four people – $2,225 per diver/$1,825 per traveler
- One Bedroom Apartment with two people – $2,425 per diver/$2,025 per traveler
For two week pricing, please call.
Deposit of $500 per person is required to reserve your space. Call now for more information or visit Buddy Dive Resort.