Shooting digital photos and videos underwater enters a completely different world of photography. From the beginner to the more advanced underwater photographer, we offer you a personalized photography course that will provide you with practical techniques to improve and hone your skills as an underwater photographer. Your experienced instructor with many years of underwater photography under his belt, will be able to answer questions, troubleshoot, and critique your underwater photos. You will learn:
- Choosing and using today’s digital underwater cameras
- Using PADI’s SEA method for shooting great photos quickly
- Primary principles and composition tips for getting great shots
- Editing and sharing your digital pictures and videos
- Buoyancy control for photography
What is involved?
- Self-Study – You will need to review a small manual and complete the knowledge reviews before the class time.
- Classroom – Your PADI certified Digital Underwater Photography Instructor will review what you’ve learned on your own, teach important underwater photography principles, and give helpful critiques of your photos.
- Dives/Photo Sessions – Two dives with photo evaluation sessions are required to complete your certification. This is a great practical opportunity to improve your developing photography skills and receive helpful feedback.