The PADI Open Water Class dates are June 25-27, 2021. Classroom will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. Saturday and Sunday hours will be 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, with pool sessions from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm and classroom sessions from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. Classroom portion will be held at Klein Scuba in Wausau, WI and the pool sessions will be at the Marathon Area Swim Association in Marathon City, WI. [Read more…]
PADI Search and Recovery Class is on September 25 and 26, 2021 from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm at Lake Wazee in Black River Falls, WI. [Read more...]
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Class is on July 31, 2021 from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm at Lake Wazee in Black River Falls, WI. Registration at least one week prior to the class is recommended. [Read more…]
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
While working on moving more efficiently through the water, you’ll also learn how to: :
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently.
- Hover effortlessly in any position.
What Is Involved? There is self-study, one classroom session done at the lake, and two dives involved with this course.
- Self-Study – PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Crewpak with DVD and knowledge reviews must be completed before the dives.
- Classroom – Your PADI certified Instructor will review what you’ve learned on your own, go over knowledge review questions, and help you prepare for your Peak Buoyancy dives.
- Dives – Under the supervision of your instructor, you will perform a two dives.
Enriched Air Nitrox Class is on October 2, 2021 from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm at Klein Scuba. Registration at least one week prior to the class is recommended. [Read more…]
PADI Deep Diver Classroom date is August 24, 2021 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm at Klein Scuba. Dives are August 28 and 29, 2021 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at Lake Wazee, Black River Falls, WI.
PADI Emergency First Response is on August 21, 2021 from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm at Klein Scuba. [Read more…]