May 7-19, 2016
Nestled in the heart of the South Pacific lies the secluded Fiji Island paradise of Beqa (pronounced Benga). Surrounded by one of the world’s largest and most spectacular barrier reefs, Beqa is rich and untouched. Only six square miles, the Island has no roads or towns – just a few isolated villages scattered around the perimeter. In addition to the world class diving, Beqa is bustling with cultural experiences and other water activities.
- Round trip flights out of Los Angeles (LAX)
- Ten night accommodation at Bega Lagoon Resort in a Deluxe Beachfront Bure, Koi Pond Bure or Garden Bure (double occupancy)
- Three meals daily
- Eighteen boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving or snorkeling on the house reef
- Welcome poolside foot massage
- Fijian Cultural entertainment
- Airport transfers in Fiji from Nadi Airport via bus (2 ½ hours) and then by boat (40 minutes) to the resort on Beqa Island.
The Los Angeles (LAX) to/from Nadi flight approximate flight times are:
- May 7, 2016 – LAX to Nadi – 11:30 PM – 5:50 AM (Arrive on May 9th)
- May 19, 2016 – Nadi to LAX – 9:40 PM – 1:25 PM (Arrive on May 19th)
In booking your flights to LAX, make sure you leave plenty of time to switch airlines (3-4 hours at least). We do not recommend checking your luggage through to Fiji, but rather picking it up at LAX and rechecking it with Fiji Airways.
Optional Activities (additional charge):
- Shark and Big Creature Dives
- Snorkeling trips
- Cultural events
- Jet skiing
- White water rafting
- Zip lines
- and much more.
- Deluxe Beachfront Bures (SOLD OUT) – $4,395 for divers and $4,050 for snorkelers/travelers
- Koi Pond or Garden Bures – $4,245 for divers and $3,900 for snorkelers/travelers
- Family Style Bures (two bedrooms that share a bathroom) – $4,395 for divers and $4,050 for snorkelers/travelers based on SINGLE occupancy in each room.
Beqa Lagoon has a fabulous website that will explain more about what to expect on this trip. Don’t decide until you have a chance to see everything that they offer. Visit www.beqalagoonresort.com.
Call now if you are interested in joining us on this trip. $500 per person deposit is required to reserve your spot.